VOCAL, short for vocational portal, provides a “no wrong door” approach so that job seekers can find the employment and training resources they need all in one place. VOCAL connects jobs seekers with front-line staff through message, chat, and calendar features. It offers light-weight case management for staff, including referrals and other features that support partner collaboration for a better customer service experience.
- VOCAL offers a “one-stop shop” for re-employment information and assistance, connecting job seekers to training and employment opportunities.
- Partner agencies can share a lightweight case management system to determine potential eligibility and make referrals for programs and services, without storing sensitive PII.
- Staff can connect with job seekers through chat, system messaging, and calendar appointments.
- Job seekers can use single-identity sign-on to log in with credentials from America’s JobLink or from other agencies who have an OAuth process.
- Job seekers can capitalize on O*NET and CareerOneStop searches and training resources to identify the necessary training for any desired career path.
- The forms section allows users to complete any partner e-filing forms, such as UI weekly claims. We can build the form, the customer can fill it out online, and we will pass the data back to the partner system.
By subscribing to an AJLA–TS product, you can be confident you will receive premium support. VOCAL includes intuitive online user guides for staff and job seekers. A subscription includes release updates as well as system enhancements and implementation of federal and state mandates at no additional cost. System enhancements are focused on improving user experience and are facilitated through discussions between the AJLA–TS product owner and user designers and with your state staff and end users.
Request a Demo